By using this website, and particularly submitting your information through various contact addresses you consent to the collection, storage and use of your personal information according to this policy.
Please Note: This website contains links to other sites. We can’t be responsible about their privacy principles, and we recommend to read their policy.
Please Note: You shall not discourse us any personal information of another person, unless you have obtained this person consent to both the disclosure and the processing of that personal information in accordance with this Policy.
Zmedcare retains the right to change this policy.
ZMEDCARE PRIVACY AND СOOKIE РOLICY
This policy is subordinated by Zmedcare Policy of Data Protection.
This policy contains information on how the personal and other information of Zmedcare.com visitors is to be collected and processed.
2. Personal Information We Collect and Process
Here is a description of information that may be collected through this site:
• personal information that you send to us, including information that you provide us through the “contact us” “get in touch” and other functionalities as well as sending message to any e-mail displayed there, information contained in or relating to any communication that you send to us (including the communication content and metadata associated with the communication);
• information that you provide to us when submitting your CV for any vacancy listed on this site;
• information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website (including your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views and website navigation paths);
We do not gather any your information in order to sell it.
3. Usage of Personal Information
1. We may use your personal information:
• to administer our web site and business;
• for inverse connection for employment purposes, according to your initial request. This communication requires your consent;
• for inverse connection for business and marketing communications purposes, according to your initial request. This communication is subscription based and requires your consent;
• for marketing and statistic, site enhancement purposes;
• to keep our website secure and prevent fraud.
2. In course of your personal information usage, we may transfer this information to some the Zmedcare’s affiliate (-s), subsidiary (-ies) and/or other member(-s) of Zmedcare, if we in our sole discretion consider this necessary. All Zmedcare’s affiliates, subsidiaries and other members of Zmedcare is committed to use and process your data in strict accordance with this Policy.
3. The personal data that we collect may be stored, processed and transferred between any countries and locations in which Zmedcare operates in order to enable us to use the information in accordance with this Policy. We commit ourselves to ensuring the proper level of protection of your information in all our locations where it is transferred, stored and processed.
4. Legal basis for collecting personal data
0. Collecting personal data based on consents. The collection of personal data based on consent from the data subject will be done by using “Consent Forms” that will store documentation related to the consent given by the individual. Individual consents will always be stored and documented in our systems.
1. Collecting personal data based on contracts. We use personal information for fulfilling our obligations related to contracts and agreements with customers, partners and suppliers.
2. Collecting personal data based on legitimate interest. We may use personal data if it is considered to be of legitimate interest, and if the privacy interests of the data subjects do not override this interest. Normally, to establish the legal basis for data collection, an assessment has been made during which a mutual interest between Zmedcare and the individual person has been identified. This legal basis is primarily related to our sales and marketing purposes. We will always inform individuals about their privacy rights and the purpose for collecting personal data.
5. Disclosing Personal Information to Third Parties
0. We may disclose your personal information to any of our employees, officers, insurers, professional advisers, agents, suppliers or subcontractors insofar as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this Policy.
1. We may also disclose your Personal Information to third parties when we believe, in good faith and in our sole discretion, that such disclosure is reasonably necessary to:
• comply with legal or regulatory requirements or an enforceable governmental request,
• protect the rights, property or safety of us, our users or other third parties,
• prevent a crime or protect national security, or
• detect, prevent or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues.
2. Except as provided in this policy, we will not provide your personal information to third parties. We do not sell, rent or trade your Personal Information to third parties for use in their marketing purposes.
6. Retention and Security
0. We maintain strict security standards and procedures designed to prevent unauthorized access, loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
1. We will always make sure that personal data you provide is stored on protected servers only.
2. Your Personal information will not be kept for longer than is necessary to fulfill the purpose for which the personal data was collected.
3. Notwithstanding the other provisions of this Section 6, we will retain documents (including electronic documents) containing personal data:
• to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
• if we believe that the documents may be relevant to any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings; and
• in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk).
4. When the personal data that we have collected is no longer required, we will delete it in a secure manner. We may process data for statistical purposes, but in such cases, data will be anonymized.
7. Your rights to your personal data
As a data subject, you have a number of rights. You can:
• access and obtain a copy of your data on request;
• require Zmedcare to change incorrect or incomplete data;
• require Zmedcare to delete or stop processing your data, for example where the data is no longer necessary for the purposes of processing;
• object to the processing of your data where Zmedcare is relying on its legitimate interests as the legal ground for processing;
• withdraw any consent to personal data processing at any time. The right to request a restriction on further data processing, in case there is a dispute in relation to the accuracy or processing of your personal data;
• complain with a supervisory authority.
Any query about your Privacy Rights should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Privacy Rights Query” tittle and your name inside.
If you remain dissatisfied, then you have the right to apply directly to your national supervisory authority for a decision. You can find your national supervisory authority online http://ec.europa.eu/justice/article-29/structure/data-protection-authorities/index_en.htm
8. How You Can Stop Collection of Your Personal Information?
If you wish that we do not use the information you provided to us, please drop us an e-mail to email@example.com with “Personal Data Withdrawal” title and your name inside.
9. About cookies and their usage
0. Our web site uses “cookies”. A cookie is a file containing a modest amount of data specific to a particular client and website (a string of letters and numbers) that is sent by a web server to a web browser and is stored by the browser. The identifier is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server. This allows the server to deliver a page tailored to a particular user, or the page itself can contain some script which is aware of the data in the cookie and so is able to carry information from one visit to the website (or related site) to the next.
1. Cookies do not typically contain any information that personally identifies a user, but personal information that we store about you may be linked to the information stored in and obtained from cookies.
2. Cookies can be used by web servers to identify and track users as they navigate different pages on a website and identify users returning to a website.
We use targeting cookies to tailor marketing to you and your interests. They are also used to limit the number of times you see an advertisement as well as help measure the effectiveness of the advertising campaign. They remember that you have visited a website and this information may be shared with other organizations such as advertisers. Although these cookies can track your visits to other websites, they do not usually know who you are. Without these cookies, online advertisements you encounter will be less relevant to you and your interests.
As part of re-marketing we also may permit certain third party companies to help us tailor advertising that we think may be of interest to users and to collect and use other data about user activities on our site (e.g., to allow them to tailor ads on third party services). These companies may deliver ads that might also place cookies and otherwise track user behavior. For this purpose Zmedcare uses 3rd party vendor re-marketing tracking cookies, including the Google Adwords tracking cookie. This means we will continue to show ads to you across the internet, specifically on the Google Content Network (GCN). It is important to note that we are not collecting any identifiable information through the use of Google’s or any other 3rd party remarketing system.
10. Blocking cookies
• Google Chrome
In the settings menu, select ‘show advanced settings’ at the bottom of the page\Select the ‘content settings’ button in the privacy section\In the page that appears tells you can manage and/or clear stored cookies.
In the menu, select ‘options’\Select the privacy tab in the options box \From the dropdown choose, ‘use custom settings for history’. This will present the options for cookies and you can choose to enable or disable cookies.
• Internet Explorer 6+
In the tools menu, select ‘Internet options’\ Click the privacy tab.
You will see a privacy settings slider which has six settings that allow you to control the number of cookies that will be placed: Block All Cookies, High, Medium High, Medium (default level), Low, and Accept All Cookies.
In the settings menu, select the ‘preferences’ option \Open the privacy tab \Select the option you want from the ‘block cookies’ section
• Any other browser
For information on how to manage cookies via other desktop browsers please consult your documentation or online help files.
11. Deleting cookies collected in the past
If you’ve disabled through your browser, we may still use information collected from existing cookies, but we’ll stop using the disabled cookies to gather any further information.
You can delete cookies already stored on your computer; for example:
• Chrome: open “Customize and control” menu, and click “Settings”, “Show advanced settings” and “Clear browsing data”, and then select “Cookies and other site and plug-in data” before clicking “Clear browsing data”;
• Firefox: click “Tools”, “Options” and “Privacy”, then selecting “Use custom settings for history” from the drop-down menu, clicking “Show Cookies”, and then click “Remove All Cookies”; and
• Internet Explorer : it is possible to manually delete cookie files (please see instructions at http://windows.microsoft.com/en-gb/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-11).